1.Technical secondary school degree or above, proficient in using UG, Auto CAD, PRO/E, Solid works and other drawing software to design the mechanical part of automation equipment;
2. Have more than 3 years of work experience.
3. workplace: Hubei Jianshi
Good health, no bad habits, able to adapt to the day and night shift work mode, working experience in electronics industry is preferred; salary is negotiable.
Workplace: Hubei Jianshi
High school degree or above, hard-working, steadfast in work, interested in working in the mechanical mold industry, and majors in mechanical mold are preferred.
More than 2 years of relevant work experience, understand the structure of plastic molds, be familiar with the process flow of mold making, use common processing equipment, be able to independently mold and repair molds, and experience in precision connector molds is preferred.
More than 2 years of on-site processing experience, familiar with the relevant parts of plastics, metal molds and automation equipment, understand the processing technology; be able to operate grinders, milling machines, wire cutting, electric discharge or CNC, and be able to independently complete the processing of precision parts.
1. Have more than three years of experience in debugging and manufacturing plastic injection molding machines;
2. Familiar with the characteristics of various plastic materials, especially the molding process of plastic materials with high glass fiber content;
3. Familiar with the debugging and use of main miniature precision injection molding machines in Japan and Germany.
1. Major in electronic information engineering, have a solid foundation of electronic knowledge, and understand the parameters of various electronic components.
2. Master the basic knowledge of RF and microwave, and understand s parameters, microstrip transmission, Smith impedance matching, etc.
3. Familiar with filter circuit, working experience in network transformer and electronic connector is preferred.
4. Be able to use a PCB drawing software, such as Protel, ad, etc., have PCB layout experience, and understand the process requirements and signal processing in the process of PCB drawing.
5. Be able to use various electronic test instruments, such as network analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, LCR tester, etc.
6. Have experience in designing and manufacturing test fixtures and testing.
7. Strong communication and adaptability, good at research, and certain pressure resistance.
High school degree or above, basic English, familiar with computer operation, working experience in coastal electronics factory is preferred
High school degree or above, basic English, familiar with computer operation, working experience in coastal electronics factory is preferred.
1. Ability to train in ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, and QC08000 systems;
2. Ability to operate and maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, and QC08000 systems (internal audit, external audit planning and implementation);
3. Experience in the use and training of FMEA, MSA, SPC.
Proficiency in using Office software, familiar with ISO9000 and on-site quality management.
Responsible for organizing file information and assisting the manager to deal with daily affairs.
1. Review the company's financial documents, organize files, and manage invoices;
2. Statistics, printing, registration, custody, and submission of various company statements and reports;
3. Assist the higher-level departments to carry out the communication and coordination within the company's financial department.
College degree or above, English CET-4 or above, familiar with office software; meticulous, good at communication, with good teamwork spirit; experience in mechanical drawing software operation and translators are preferred.
Junior high school or above, have a sense of responsibility; can understand simple engineering drawings; be able to use measuring tools such as calipers, sub-centres, etc.; have a basic understanding of the ISO system.
1. Technical secondary school degree or above, with more than 5 years of relevant work experience,
2. Major in mechatronics, familiar with the use and programming of PLC brand products, and the use of various sensors, pneumatic/electric components, and machine vision system equipment; experience in using industrial robots and manipulators is preferred.
High school degree or above, full of teamwork spirit, strong communication skills, familiar with office software (reports required), able to work overtime.
1. Major in mechanical engineering or electronic engineering, technical secondary school or above.
2. Familiar with surface treatment process and quality inspection, familiar with the use and maintenance of parts surface treatment process equipment is preferred.
1.Unlimited work experience, major in electronic information or communication, familiar with the principles of high-frequency electronic circuits, and interested in radio frequency technology.
2.Experience in operating related testing equipment (such as network analyzer, radio comprehensive tester, spectrum analyzer, etc.) is preferred.
1.More than 5 years of RJ45 production and assembly experience.
2.Familiar with the key points of each process and quality control and reasonable wiring, proficient in the operation of online automation equipment and online testing equipment, and can solve emergencies.
3.Experience in leading a team is preferred.
1.More than 3 years of experience in the development or production of electronic transformers or switching power supplies.
2.Familiar with the application of electronic components.
3.Familiar with circuit design principles and corresponding circuit drawing.
4.Familiar with the design and process improvement of production jigs.
1.Familiar with automatic soldering of electronic components (wave soldering and automatic soldering machine) and manual soldering process and skilled in operation, familiar with electronic components and have the ability to distinguish.
2.More than 3 years of working experience in electronics factories in coastal areas is preferred. Salary negotiable.
1.Technical secondary school and above. Understand the basic characteristics of common engineering plastics.
2.Familiar with the process of mold making, and have more than 3 years of plastic mold design experience.
3.Familiar with UG, Pro/E, AutoCAD and other related design software, those who can remove the electrode are preferred.
4.Have good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
College degree or above, proficient in English, major in mechanical electronics. Familiar with UG, SolidWorks, AutoCAD and other related design software, have good communication skills and teamwork spirit, have more than two years of experience in electronic product design, and experience in precision electronic connectors is preferred.